6. I Believe The Future Is Going To Be Bigger Than The Past". The Sentence Contains A Marking Signal Which Expresses What? A Conclusion B. Feeling C. Super

6. I believe the future is going to be bigger than the past". The sentence contains a marking signal which expresses what? a conclusion b. feeling c. superstition d belief 7. Some people say that seeing a black butterfly means bad luck". The sentence expresses a. belief b. conclusion c. feeling d. superstition 8. "I think that we are all equal in Gods eyes". The sentence contains a marking signal which expresses what? a. emphasizing own beliefs b. stating the obvious c. echoing of thoughts d. clarification 9. "I feel bad for saying harsh words against my friend". The sentence expresses a. belief b. conclusion c. feeling d. superstition 10. I heard my grandmother saying that seeing a black cat crossing the street is a sign of bad luck, a. belief b. conclusion c. feeling d. superstition 11. "I believe that great things come to those who patiently wait.". The sentence contains a marking signal which expresses a promise b. feeling c. superstition d belief

Answer:

6.B

7.C.

8.D.

9.D.

10.A.

11.A.

Explanation:

hope its help


Comments